Rabu, 6 April 2011

I THOUGHT..

~5apr~
hr2 biasa saja.d pnuhi dgn tntutan keja yg mbuat aku bz.just a nrmal day life.


~6apr~
bli no br spya kol lbh murah.tp syg skali,br gna 2 3jam,tjadi bnda yg bt aku rasa,4 wht i bought ths no?4wht im doing all these thing,but at last,my heart being broken again?why??why it was happened again??i never thought my new life will hurt me again..ya..again..just like my past life.too many thgs makes me hurt.i thought,making choice 2 live a life with smbdy who loved me will make me hepi for d whole of my life..i thought i will never cry again..i thought he will never hurt me..but now i knw,it was totally wrong.kpcyaan aku d sia2kn.d hncurkn.d pmain kn.d perkotak katik kn.d hncur kn.d musnahkn.ini lah nasib aku.

2 ulasan:

naim berkata...

i'm really sorry 4 what i do wrong lately... u know that i love u so much sayang... i didn't mean to hurt u... but this is "asam garam bercinta" sayang x semuanya indah... sorry again 4 not be a good a person 4 u recently... i really feel bad.. tell me what u think of me right now!!! i need to think and change... just tell me everything what u hate the most bout me... thanks dear 4 giving me space in ur heart... i will try harder to make u feel worth it to be with me....

ladybird rena berkata...

oh tell me why3 there is no "like" button here??coz i want 2 click it 100 000times for ur cmnt!hehe.just by reading ur words here,u've gven back my bright smile ^_^.u knw wht makes me hurt..just dont do those thgs,i'll be hppy my dear.most of d time,i cant pretend my feeling.u knw me rite?thx 4 gving me a chance 2 b ur love.thx 4 gving me a chance 2 sty in ur heart..i love u 2 b....